Saturday, January 12, 2013

Back To Cody


I am sitting in the warmth of the living room, getting ready for the Carolina game, and looking out the window at about 7 inches of snow. Dad and I had 3 good days of travel and pulled into Cody on Thursday afternoon. I got all my stuff moved into Mrs. Armstrong's house where I will be living, and have been putting away and making my room feel like home. Thursday night a big storm came in and dumped about 6 inches of snow by lunchtime and then the late afternoon and last night added another 1 or 2. It was down to single digits last night, and may have even got down to 0. It is a different kind of cold here, because it is so dry. It doesn't feel as cold as it really is....at least to me. I was quite cozy in my warm boots and new coat. :)

Dad and I went to the museum yesterday so he could see the new Buffalo Bill Museum exhibit that I had done research for during my internship. We really enjoyed going around and seeing everything. I got to say hello to several people while I was there.

Since there has been a big snowstorm, there isn't a whole lot of news...i'm just settling in and having fun going around town with Dad for things. I start nannying on Monday after I drop Dad off at the airport.

GO HEELS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment