Wednesday, December 10, 2014
The Christmas Jukebox: Dec. 6-10
December 6th: River
Sam Palladio
December 7th: Winter Snow
Audrey Assad
December 8th: A Baby Changes Everything
Faith Hill
I grew up listening to Faith Hill. She is so great. Her Christmas pieces are some of my absolute favorites...in case they don't show up later in the jukebox, here's some of my personal faves....I listen to her Christmas album over and over during the Advent season.
Where Are You Christmas?
Little Drummer Boy
The First Noel
December 9th: Born on Christmas Day
Brad Paisley
I like Brad Paisley for many reasons, which usually include jokes at the CMAs, so when I ran into this song a couple of years ago, I was totally surprised at his maturity at such a young age. I love how he meshes his young performance with today and it really is such a beautiful song....especially for a 13 YEAR OLD BOY to have written! :)
December 10th: Christmas Coming Home
Lennon and Maisy
The TV show Nashville is my guilty pleasure....I LOVE the music on the show. Lennon and Maisy play two young daughters of the main character, and whenever they get to sing on the show it always turns out fantastic. Lennon and Maisy are actually sisters in real life, which makes their talent all the more impressive (to me anyway!). Lennon is maybe 14 or 15 and Maisy is around 11 or 12 (I think...I actually have no idea...that's just how old they look to me). This is one of the songs on Nashville's Christmas CD that the cast made. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment