So my friends...Bo, Coy, and Hazel Evans, have all moved away. They were my first new friends when I moved to Cody back in January and we have become fast friends. Unfortunately for me, Wyoming wasn't the best fit for them, so they have moved to Arkansas to be close to family. Here are some pictures to document our times together.....and I know they are mostly of Hazel. But let's be honest...who wouldn't want to just stare at her all day long!? :)
![]() |
| ...when i first met Hazel she was 9 months old... |
....she taught me some tricks on her motorcycle...

...we had a couple picnics in Yellowstone......which would not be complete without Sundrop!!
Once the weather turned nice we got to be outside to have fun!!

...As summer drew to a close, she really had fun playing with my Dad during their visit...
...and Hazel's last escapade before skipping town was to collect candy in her penguin costume...
She and Coy left today on an airplane to start the next great adventure. I am so grateful for my time spent with the Evans' family and their friendship with me. I wish them the best of luck and can't wait to see them again...hopefully soon! I know i'll be getting Hazel updates, so don't be surprised if you see her here again.






No comments:
Post a Comment