Monday, October 21, 2013

Nothing New



Not much is going on here in Cody...we've had snow a couple of times in the past 2 weeks but it has melted quickly and gotten back to normal(ish) temperatures. This week is supposed to be pretty nice with temps in the mid to upper 50s.

Music Club started back last week, so I went to my first meeting of the year. Our theme for the year is "Songs of Life" and each month has a different time of life that it focuses on. Last week was "College Days" and luckily I had my UNC sweatshirt on, but I was WAY underdressed. I was a little embarrassed until I saw what the theme was. I got lucky on that one! I will be prepared next time! These ladies sure do like to dress up!

Sunday was Mike's first Sunday at his new church...from what i've heard, everything went really well! Praise God! :) I'm really looking forward to being there for his ordination service in a couple weeks. It will be nice to be home again!!

As you can tell, I don't have a lot of news to report. I'm just going back and forth to the museum, working on my upcoming sports exhibit and scanning photos. I'm moving on this week from photos to documents. Part of my grant stipulates that I need 300 documents scanned as well as 500 photos. I've gotten the photos done (although I will probably continue with more once I get the documents done) so I can move on to something else. I've also started substituting again....a 1st grade class last week....that went really well.

That's about all I've got! Hopefully i'll have some exciting news soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment