Wednesday, April 3, 2013
My Cup Runneth Over...with Sundrop!!
I couldn't help but laugh today. Total gut-busting laugh, in the dark, all by myself. I have 48 cans of Sundrop. AHHH!!!!!!
So Jonene (the choir director) has a friend who "winters" in Arizona and then spend the summers here in Cody. On our trip to Billings a couple weeks ago she was talking to her friend to see if they have Sundrop in Arizona....they do! She asked her friend if she could bring a couple cases of Sundrop back with her when she came back up to Cody.....lo and behold, I opened the car door to get them out, and there were 4. I just laughed. (I wonder if this is the same sort of laugh Sarah had when she heard she was going to have a baby? Not quite the same situation...but.....) I was expecting 2....and she brought 4. The lady said she bought the last 4 on the shelf or she would have gotten more. I am so blessed!!!
In other news, my new job is starting out so great! Another blessing! I think that I will finally get to start scanning photos tomorrow.....this is a huge project that is probably going to take me all year to finish...there's nearly 600 photos to scan and log a LOT of information about. I'm excited to get started. I'll try to take a picture of my desk tomorrow. I need to take a picture or two with me tomorrow to personalize it.
God truly IS good.....ALL the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment